Dr. Hector L. Lopez Jr. Pain Management Specialist
For many patients dealing with chronic pain, medication and surgery are not always the best options. As an orthopedic specialist, Dr. Hector Lopez understands the needs of chronic pain sufferers seeking a less invasive and more natural alternative for pain management.
Advanced training and medical experience as a pain management specialist allow Dr. Lopez to provide safe and sensible alternatives to harsh procedures. His injection therapies restore function in joints damaged by injuries, tendonitis, or arthritis, and minimally invasive spine procedures relieve neck pain and back pain more comfortably.
Also highly trained in nutritional medicine and physical therapy, Dr. Lopez supplements pain relief with a pain-friendly diet and exercise program. Consider getting treatment from a pain specialist who focuses on the most important issue: the patient's well-being.
A safe and natural alternative with dramatic results.
Restore full spinal function without surgery.
Nutrition for Pain Relief
Advanced nutrition to ease chronic pain and reduce inflammation.
Recover faster and return to your normal daily activities.
- Fish Oil: Friend or Foe to Prostate? Dr. Lopez discusses the recent controversy over Omega-3 levels and prostate cancer risk.(07/23/2013)
- Pain Management SpecialistHector L. Lopez Jr. M.D. on his minimally invasive treatments. (08/2/2012)
- September is Pain Awareness MonthDr. Hector Lopez teaches patients new ways to treat their chronic pain.(09/26/2011
- Will PRP Injection Therapy Help Me?How PRP injection therapy works and who can benefit from treatment(08/18/2011)
- Comprehensive Wellness for Total RecoveryHow Prolotherapy/Regenerative-Restorative Injection Therapy plus Nutritional Strategies Can Improve Recovery(06/13/2011)
- Fish Oil: the Anchor of Orthopedic and Cardiovascular Support1 hour Webinar (06/22/2011)
- Key Nutritional Strategies for Heart Health and Chronic Pain ReliefNutrition for Pain Relief (02/25/2011)
- Better Healing, Less Chronic PainNutrition for Pain Relief (02/15/2011)